Let’s cook! Our Jr Chef’s culinary classes are the perfect concoction of culinary curiosity, creative menu choices, and hands-on lessons; all led & directed by experienced Chefs who are passionate to cook alongside kids! Your child will gain confidence in the kitchen--and beyond! Each cooking program is designed to introduce culinary basics while gradually "whisking" in more sophisticated and challenging culinary lessons.
60 minutes in Studio, 8 weeks (menu listed below)
Class Schedule: Tuesdays 6pm-7pm for 8 weeks.
Class Size: min 10/ max 12
|Junior Chefs Culinary Classes|
|IN STUDIO only: Tues6:00pm-7:00pm|
Tuition Rates & Options:
This is an 8 week class. Reserve your space in this class by purchasing here on our website PIF Rate $239.98, Sibling Rate $219.98
Sibling rate discount code is Funsibling20
*If you would like to divide your tution into 2 installments please call or email*
Menu for Culinary Classes with Chef Adam Fall 2020
- Week 1: Introductory to Culinary and Baking! Today you will make some base recipes for future classes I addition to receiving an overview of the class progression, which will include; measurement conversation, sanitation skills, time and temperature zone, mise en place, and an in depth look into the foundation and building blocks of Culinary Arts!
- Week 2 Exploring Asian culture, and Composed salad day! We will incorporate knife skills.
- Week 3 Energy Bites and Healthy afternoon snacks!
- Week 4Soup Du Jour! Learn about art of Soups stocks and Sauces, and the base for soup recipes “Mother Sauces”
- Week 5Make your Flatbread Pizza day. Enjoy learning about yeast, CO2 and fermentation of bread.
- Week 6 Fruit brochettes with yogurt sauce. Fun and active with fresh fruits and veggies. Plus a Fruit carving demonstrationWeek
- 7 Homemade waffle day! Cutting, dicing techniques, measuring, along with flavor profiles and flavor combinations, and unique garnishesWeek
- 8Triffle Day! Make your own English classic!
Hammar's Art Studio is going as "touchless" as possible and offering "valet" child pick up/drop off options. Please view the health & safety tab for ongoing protocols and Q/A.